The Global Meat Substitutes Market is expected to hold significant share in terms of revenue as it has impacted several adjuvant industries over the past decades. Strong economic growth especially in emerging countries is holding sway in the market. In addition to this, rapid lifestyle transformation and rising preference towards healthy food has emerged as a boon to Meat Substitutes market. Now-a-days consumers are more concerned about the quality and ingredients of food consumed.
Top Leaders Overview:
Some of the leading players operating in the global market includes;
- Conagra Brands
- Atlantic Natural Foods LLC
- Taifun-Tofu GmbH
- Amy’s Kitchen Inc.
- Lightlife Foods Inc.
- Impossible Foods Inc.
- Turtle Island Foods, Inc.
- Hain Celestial Group
- Schouten Europe B.V.
- Beyond Meat Inc.
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc.
- VBites Food ltd.
- Monde Nissin Corporation
- Sweet Earth, Inc.
- Kellogg Company
- Hügli Holding AG
- Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd.
- Nasoya Foods, Inc.
Novel technological changes are intended to take this industry to new heights. Furthermore, introduction of cost-effective equipment is expected to revolutionize processes in the Global Meat Substitutes Market. Also, innovative packaging techniques will help the market players gain a strong footprint in the coming years. Rising disposable income among people in emerging countries is another factor driving the market.
- Vegetables (Peas, Carrot, Mushroom, Potato, Cauliflower, and Others)
By Product Types
- Texturized Vegetable Proteins
- Other meat substitutes
By Distribution Channel
- North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa and Rest of MEA)
The report on this industry offers a detailed overview on the trends prevailing in the global market. It also provides valuable insights into various factor influencing growth in the market. In addition to this, some of the restraints are discussed which may negatively impact the market’s growth.
The information has been taken from primary and secondary sources. It comprises of information gathered from several industry experts. Secondary sources such as collaterals, press releases, and valuable information from recognized institutes are used to analyze the market.